Assure is a Safety-As-A-Service (SAAS) provider focused on bringing a suite of unprecedented safety products to the DeFi industry.
Due diligence is the process of investigating and analyzing information in order to make an informed decision on investments.
In regards to investing in crypto, performing due diligence should be done before putting your hard earned money in anything, as it will provide you with the understanding you need to minimize risk and maximize potential profit.
Importance of Due Diligence in Crypto
At the time of writing this article, there are very few regulations in the crypto space. Just about anyone with some coding skills can create a project and a digital token to raise millions of dollars within minutes.
Unfortunately, most of the projects will never be viable in the long run, from their lack proper cyber-security measures, business sense or they were just a scam to begin with.
To add to that, many project teams prefer to keep their identities anonymous. Nothing like a strong boost in investor confidence!
Check out our solution for team anonymity here.
With that being said, there is a lot of risk associated with investing in any crypto project.
The only way to reduce this risk is by exercising due diligence.
As a project, an ill-informed or misinformed investors can be destructive to a your project that is trying to build momentum.
All investors are happy when the price is going up, but when the price is going down you will soon know very well who are holding for the vision or those who aped in with zero understanding of what your project does.
But to expect proper due diligence, you need to remember that it takes a lot of time, effort, and knowledge especially in the crypto space.
Because of this, many investors do not complete the process despite its importance.
They end up investing based on someone else’s opinion, or after taking a quick glance at the website and the token price.
This style of investing really isn’t investing at all.
It’s really more like gambling and it often results in huge losses and disgruntled investors which ultimately leads to problems for the project.
DILIGENCE by Assure
Our DILIGENCE report has all your projects most important information at the fingertips of new inquiring investors.
Our team of research analysts performs a deep-dive investigation on your project in order to display your most essential information in a professional custom PDF perfect for linking in pinned messages in telegram or anywhere on the internet — sample here.
Benefits for Project Owners
- Saves time and labor costs required to identify and disclose information desired by investors.
- Communicate your project information effectively and efficiently as well as making it readily available.
- Enhances the strength of a project’s marketing campaigns with an easily linkable document with all the most important information of the project.
- Each participating project receives additional marketing and customer outreach by securing a spot on the Assure project webpage — sample here.
- Chat admins for your project can easily refer to the document or webpage.
Benefits for Investors
- Save investors time and effort required to complete proper due diligence. If the information isn’t at their fingertips fast they may never invest and move on.
- Reduce financial risk and by providing important information needed prior to investing.
- Increases the chances of investor success by providing due diligence which has been done properly.
- Easily sharable (or shillable) giving investors a chance to help with marketing.
Giving your projects most important information right into the fingertips of the investor will only help your project and may even help with keeping the momentum of your growth going.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 🔽
Something to mention…
None of the information found within our reports should ever be considered investment advice. We are only providing information which is ideal to know prior to making an investment.